Who we are
Sympatex is an ingredient brand. An ingredient is added to change things. At the same time, the intended harmony of ingredients unfolds only after they are worked together. That’s exactly our goal: change through collaboration. Our diverse team fosters industry-wide collaboration and open dialogue to initiate this necessary transformation. Together, we will close the textile loop and leave minimal footprint on our planet. At Sympatex, we work in an agile organizational structure with flat hierarchies in interdisciplinary project teams. Our proactive and proactive way of working enables us to seize opportunities quickly in order to develop solutions flexibly and implement them effectively. Assuming that each colleague always acts with the best intentions and gives the best, our interaction with each other is characterized by trust. We cultivate a cooperative, autonomous way of working as well as appreciative communication at eye level with each other.
This is what you can look forward to
- A secured, permanent position, in a long-established, sustainable and expanding company
- Attractive, performance-based compensation, subsidy for JobRad and MVV ticket
- 30 vacation days, possibility of home office and flexible working hours
- International working environment with start-up mentality
- Agile organizational structure with autonomous way of working
- Appreciative, transparent communication at eye level
- Careful induction and the opportunity for regular further training
- Modern workplace for personal design in a spacious, bright office
- State-of-the-art technical equipment, free drinks, tea kitchen for self-catering, break area, team events, employee discounts and other amenities
- Conscious work-life balance, e.g. yoga class and running group
- Very good accessibility thanks to convenient location, connection to the public transport network, cycle paths and company car park
- Working in the immediate vicinity of the English Garden
Our job offers
At Sympatex, we are a diverse team consisting of idealists, outdoor enthusiasts, hobby cooks, world saviors, musicians, athletes, literature lovers, globetrotters, coffee drinkers, mountain goats, yogis and yoginis, and many other talents. We are looking for creative minds, visionary “think about tomorrow today” thinkers, idealistic world-savers, flexible problem-solvers, likeable strategy gurus, talented number crunchers and real communication geniuses. Is your passion and talent listed in our job offers? If yes, then apply with us. If not, you are welcome to send us an unsolicited application. We look forward to getting to know you.
This is how you apply
- After receiving your application, we will review your documents as soon as possible. If we have a positive impression of your application, we will hold a first short meeting to get to know each other. You will have the opportunity to present your motivation in person and to clarify questions about the position.
- If you have convinced us, we will invite you to a personal and detailed interview with your future team colleagues from the specialist area. This way we can give you an authentic insight into the future activities and both sides get a comprehensive picture of each other.
- A good fit? Wonderful! We want to hire you and you are also convinced that you want to save the world and collect good karma with us? Then we will immediately prepare a contract offer. Sign it and nothing stands in the way of a good and long-term cooperation.
- All information on data protection in connection with your application can be found here.
How to contact us
Sympatex Technologies GmbH
Tel.: +49/171/3869 124