Sympatex laminates for Outdoor- / Trekking- and Sportshoes
Sympatex provides the right laminate for all outdoor activities in all weather.
- Permanently waterproof to protect from damp
- Optimal breathability in all climatic conditions
- Combination of high breathability with good insulation in cold weather
- Combination of maximum breathability, very good heat conductivity and outstanding moisture management in warm weather and high activity
- Climate-regulating polyester membrane
- In cold conditions the compact structure of the membrane provides excellent insulation
- In warm conditions or in times of high activity the membrane reacts dynamically, in other words additional moisture is transported to the outside quickly
- Eco-friendly, 100% recyclable polyester membrane
The structure of the laminates and the materials used are precisely tailored to each other and are subjected to regular quality inspections. 3 to 4-layer lining laminates as well as 3-layer outer fabric laminates are mainly used.
The high wear resistance of the Sympatex membrane ensures that the laminates can be processed perfectly for shoe production.
The following technologies are mainly used in outdoor / trekking and sports footwear:
- Moisture-Tech® for fast wicking as well as increased breathability using an innovative intermediate layer. Excellent moisture management for permanently dry feet, even in hot weather.
- Climate Technology® to increase breathability through an augmented ventilation effect in the 3D air pockets. Improved air circulation of the 3D upper material due to the rolling movement of the foot.
- HigH2Out® for the fast and effective removal of perspiration through absorbent lining material combined with the hydrophilic Sympatex membrane.